Australian commercials-2
Okay, so I can't quite figure out how to go back in and be able to write underneath that embedded video, so I figured I'd just write a new one. :)
But like I was saying, Australian ad campaigns can be so in your face, especially government commercials. The anti-smoking campaign actually makes me queasy to my stomach. There are quite a few that are bad, but this one's the worst.
Here's one for under-age drinking:
And then there's a Kotex commercial that literally made my jaw drop with its inappropriateness:
I continue to be awed and amazed. There are two other commercials that brought me to the conclusion that I needed to let you in on this australian advertising phenomenon, but unfortunately I can't find them on Youtube. Well, I found one but it's in another language, but if you stick around till the end of the commercial, you'll see what I mean.
The other one is a deodorant commercial and I can only imagine what my face looked like when I saw it...anyway, I'll see if I can find it on some other website at some point, but it's literally a commercial that makes you go, "Bleh!"
Welcome to my TV-viewing world. :)
But like I was saying, Australian ad campaigns can be so in your face, especially government commercials. The anti-smoking campaign actually makes me queasy to my stomach. There are quite a few that are bad, but this one's the worst.
Here's one for under-age drinking:
And then there's a Kotex commercial that literally made my jaw drop with its inappropriateness:
I continue to be awed and amazed. There are two other commercials that brought me to the conclusion that I needed to let you in on this australian advertising phenomenon, but unfortunately I can't find them on Youtube. Well, I found one but it's in another language, but if you stick around till the end of the commercial, you'll see what I mean.
The other one is a deodorant commercial and I can only imagine what my face looked like when I saw it...anyway, I'll see if I can find it on some other website at some point, but it's literally a commercial that makes you go, "Bleh!"
Welcome to my TV-viewing world. :)
Comments